Water management involves planning, processing, distributing and managing the optimal use of water resources, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
We specialize in the integration of control systems that optimize the collection, treatment and distribution of drinking water and wastewater in accordance with environmental guidelines.
Here is in detail what we are able to do:
- Maintenance on current system and optimization on obsolete system.
- Take instrument readings, such as flow meters and manometers, and record them.
- Analyze instrument readings and make necessary hardware modifications.
- Troubleshoot and adjust pumping systems to solve distribution problems.
- Supervise the supply of products.
- Evaluate, maintain and repair equipment used for the proper functioning of facilities.
- Prepare reports and maintain operating logs.
- Monitor the hardware of the data acquisition and control system (SCADA).